Cricut is a cutting machine used for scrapbooking and other crafts. It can be connected to a computer via USB or Bluetooth, and is controlled by special software. If you no longer use your Cricut machine, or if you’re having difficulties with it, you may want to uninstall the software from your Mac.
- Go to the Finder on your Mac and click on Applications
- Find the Cricut app and double click it to open
- Click and hold on the app icon until it starts wiggling
- Click on the x that appears in the top left corner of the app icon
- A popup window will appear asking if you are sure you want to uninstall Cricut, click on Delete to confirm
How to Uninstall Programs on Mac | Permanently Delete Application on Mac
Table of Contents
- How to Uninstall Programs on Mac | Permanently Delete Application on Mac
- How Do I Uninstall And Reinstall Cricut Design Space on Mac
- How to Uninstall Cricut Design Space
- Cricut Design Space Not Working on Mac
- Download Cricut Design Space for Mac
- How Do You Delete Cricut Design Space App?
- How Do I Stop Cricut Design Space on Mac?
- How Do I Delete a Cricut Machine?
- How Do I Install Cricut Design Space on My Mac?
How Do I Uninstall And Reinstall Cricut Design Space on Mac
If you’re a Mac user, there are a few different ways to uninstall and reinstall Cricut Design Space. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to do it:
- Quit Cricut Design Space if it’s open.
- Open the Finder and head to the Applications folder. Find the Cricut Design Space app and drag it to the Trash. Alternatively, you can right-click on the app and select Move to Trash from the drop-down menu.
- Empty your Trash bin by right-clicking on it and selecting Empty Trash from the drop-down menu. Confirm that you want to delete the items in your Trash bin. 2Go to cricut com/setup – Download & Install section and click DOWNLOAD FOR MACOS button under Step 1 – Choose Your Device heading. This will download dmg file.
- Install dmg file by double clicking on it.. It will extract zip file inside which has an installer pkg file.
- Open extracted folder then double click on installer pkg file for installing CricutDesignSpaceSetup…
- Follow installation wizard steps for successful installation of latest version of Cricut Design Space software for Mac OS X!
How to Uninstall Cricut Design Space
If you’re like me, you love your Cricut machine. But sometimes, things happen and we need to uninstall Cricut Design Space. Maybe it’s because you’re upgrading to a new computer or maybe you just want to start fresh. Whatever the reason, here’s how to do it!
- First, if you have any unsaved projects, be sure to save them somewhere else so you don’t lose them. Then go into your Applications folder and find the Cricut Design Space app. Right-click (or Control+click) on it and choose “Move to Trash.”
- Next, open up Finder and go to your Home folder. In there, find the. cxstudio folder and delete it. This is where all of your saved projects are stored, so if you didn’t save them elsewhere, they’ll be gone for good!
- Finally, empty your Trash and restart your computer. That’s it! You’ve now uninstalled Cricut Design Space from your Mac.
Cricut Design Space Not Working on Mac
If you’re a Mac user who has been trying to use Cricut Design Space, you may have noticed that it doesn’t work. There are a few different reasons why this may be the case, and we’ll go over them all here.
- First, it’s important to note that Cricut Design Space is not currently compatible with macOS Catalina. This is due to a change in how Apple handles third-party software, and Cricut is working on an update that will make Design Space compatible with Catalina. In the meantime, if you’re using Catalina, you’ll need to use Cricut Design Space on a Windows computer or through the web app.
- Second, even if you’re using an older version of macOS, there’s a chance that your computer’s security settings are preventing Cricut Design Space from working properly. To fix this, open System Preferences and go to Security & Privacy. Under the “General” tab, make sure that “Allow apps downloaded from” is set to “Anywhere.” If it isn’t, click the lock icon in the bottom left corner and enter your password to unlock the setting. Then select “Anywhere” from the menu and restart your computer.
- Finally, if you’re still having trouble getting Cricut Design Space to work on your Mac, it’s possible that there’s an issue with your Internet connection or firewall settings. Try temporarily disabling any firewall software you have installed and see if that fixes the problem. If not, contact your Internet service provider for help troubleshooting your connection.
Download Cricut Design Space for Mac
If you’ve been wanting to get into using a Cricut machine, but didn’t want to have to use a Windows computer, good news! You can now download Cricut Design Space for Mac. In this post, we’ll show you how to get started.
- First, go to the Cricut website and create an account. Once you have an account, log in and click on the “Design” tab at the top of the page. On the left-hand side of the screen, you’ll see a menu – select “Create New Project.” A new window will open up and give you some options for your project. For our purposes, we’re going to choose “Custom Image,” but feel free to explore the other options too.
- Next, click on the “Upload Images” button in the center of the screen. A new window will pop up – select “Browse” and find the image you want to upload from your computer (make sure it’s in .jpg or .png format). Once it’s selected, click on “Open.” The image will start uploading – once it’s finished, close that window.
- Now that your image is uploaded, it’s time to design! Click on the image and then use the tools on the right-hand side of the screen to edit as needed. When you’re happy with your design, click on “Make It.” A new window will pop up asking how you want to make your project – for our purposes we’re going to choose “Print Then Cut.” This means that we’ll print out our design first and then use our Cricut machine to cut it out afterwards.
Selecting this option also allows us more editing capabilities since we can resize our images before printing them out (something that comes in handy if you’re working with multiple images).
The following are the responses to some frequently asked questions concerning the “How to Uninstall Cricut from Mac?” topic:
How Do You Delete Cricut Design Space App?
Assuming you would like instructions on how to delete the Cricut Design Space app from an iOS device:
- Press and hold the Cricut Design Space app icon until it begins to shake.
- Tap the “x” that appears in the upper left corner of the app icon.
- Press the home button to stop the icons from shaking.
How Do I Stop Cricut Design Space on Mac?
If you’re using a Mac, the best way to stop Cricut Design Space is to use the “Force Quit” function. To do this, open the “Activity Monitor” application and select Cricut Design Space from the list of processes.
Then, click on the “Quit Process” button and confirm that you want to force quit Cricut Design Space.
How Do I Delete a Cricut Machine?
If you’re looking to delete your Cricut machine, there are a few things you need to do.
- First, make sure that you have the latest version of Cricut Design Space installed on your computer.
- Next, open up Cricut Design Space and click on the ” machines” tab at the top of the screen. From there, find your machine in the list of machines and click on the “delete” button next to it.
- Once you confirm that you want to delete your machine, it will be removed from Cricut Design Space and you’ll no longer be able to use it with your account.
How Do I Install Cricut Design Space on My Mac?
Assuming you have a Cricut machine and not just the Design Space software, let’s get started!
- First, you’ll need to create an account on Cricut.com. Once you have an account, sign in and go to the Design Space page.
- Next, click on the “Download for Mac” button. This will download a disk image file (DMG) to your computer. Open the DMG file and drag the Cricut Design Space icon into your Applications folder.
- Now double-click on the Cricut Design Space icon in your Applications folder to launch the app. The first time you launch Cricut Design Space, you’ll need to enter your login information (email address and password) to complete the installation process.
If you’re not a fan of the Cricut machine and software, uninstalling it from your Mac is pretty simple. Just follow these steps:
- Quit the Cricut Design Space app if it’s open.
- Open Finder and go to the Applications folder.
- Find the Cricut Design Space app and drag it to the trash can icon on your dock. Alternatively, you can right-click on the app and select “Move to Trash.”
- Empty your trash can to permanently delete the app from your computer.
- Next, head to ~/Library/Application Support/CricutDesignSpaceBeta (or ~/Library/Application Support/CricutDesignSpace3 if you’re using an older version of the software).
Delete everything in this folder except for any .svg or .jpg files that you may have saved there these are personal projects that you’ve created and don’t need to be deleted along with the rest of the program files.
We hope that you found this article “How to Uninstall Cricut from Mac?” helpful and informative, and if you did, then be sure to share it with your friends and fellow learners. Also, if you have any questions or queries, feel free to reach out to us in the comments section below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Thank you for reading!